There are many different types of RV insurance, which is why it’s a good idea to shop around and find the one that suits your needs.
Even if you’re not traveling, your RV is a major investment, and you never know when something might happen. For help in the greater Sanger, TX community, visit Hermes Insurance Solutions.
Various RV Insurance Coverage and What They Entail
Basic RV insurance. This protects you from the low-hanging fruit of a claims scenario. It’s great for keeping your RV in case of a major loss.
Comprehensive RV insurance protects your investment in case of a covered loss, such as a fire, lightning strike, or flood. This protects you from the low-hanging fruit of a claims scenario. It’s great for keeping your RV in case of a major loss.
RV/trailer insurance covers your RV and your trailer. It also includes a certain amount of liability coverage in case something happens to your RV.
As with most investments, it’s a good idea to have some type of insurance. Some of the common types of RV insurance are:
- Motor Home RV insurance – covers the RV when it is on the road, while some RV insurance plans also cover the RV when it is parked.
- Travel trailer RV insurance – covers the RV when it is parked and used as a home.
- Fifth wheel RV insurance – covers the fifth wheel RV as it is also used as a home.
- A-frame RV insurance – covers the RV as it is used as a home.
- Other RV insurance – covers other RV types that are not listed above.
Contact Us Today
If you own an RV that is only used for recreational purposes like camping, you will probably only need basic RV insurance.
However, if you own an RV that is used for work or if you use your RV as a primary residence, then you will probably need additional types of RV insurance coverage. Hermes Insurance Solutions in Sanger, TX is the expert you need for insurance advice.