Texas Auto Insurance
Auto insurance is not optional. Almost every state requires that resident drivers carry basic auto insurance, and Texas is no exception. Not that driving without insurance would be a good idea, even if it weren't mandated. At Hermes Insurance Solutions LLC in Sanger, TX, you have an independent insurance agent who works for you, not for one insurance carrier. You will have choices since we deal with many of the top insurance carriers.
In Texas, you are required to show that you can pay for any damage you might cause in an accident. Most drivers do this by carrying liability insurance which protects other drivers from an accident you are responsible for.
- Liability coverage pays for injuries and property damage caused by an accident where you're at fault. This is required by most states to operate your vehicle.
- Uninsured and underinsured coverage helps pay your expenses if you're in an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Personal injury coverage helps to cover medical costs if you're injured in a car accident.
This is basic coverage. If you have a lot of assets, you may want to have more than just minimal coverage. If you have an auto loan on your vehicle, you need additional coverage mandated by your lender. They want their vehicle protected, which requires collision and comprehensive coverage.
- Collision coverage covers damage to your vehicle if you are the person at fault in an accident. It will also cover a one-vehicle accident or a hit and run.
- Comprehensive coverage covers your vehicle for things that can happen over which you have no control. Damage to your paint is caused by hail the size of a golf ball or a deer that runs into the road in front of your vehicle. It also protects against vandalism and theft.
If you are in the market for auto insurance, let Hermes Insurance Solutions LLC in Sanger, TX help you find the coverage for your needs. Contact our office to speak with an agent and get started with a quote.
We are an independent insurance agency located in Sanger, TX, serving multiple counties of North Texas, including but not limited to: Denton, Cooke, Wise, Tarrant, Collin.